Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, June 03, 2005

I still haven't slept and it's past 4am. Inexplicably, my body has gone into jet lag mode before I've even left the country.

Recently, I've been listening to my iPod in random shuffle mode. (I also wonder about how I can listen to FLAC music files on my iPod, and if my iPod registers the length of time I actually spend listening to each song, but I digress.) My finger would tap rapid morse code on the Fast Forward button till I get surprised into a complete stop. Anyway, yesterday's surprise bundle were songs from Seal's fourth album (I've never owned any Seal music) and this classic hip hop number by Warren G and Nate Dogg called "Regulate". Regarding the latter, Pumpkin tried to explain to me the difference between East coast rap (drugs & violence) and West coast rap (sex). Eh, right.

Time to try and sleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home