Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, May 23, 2005

Latest library haul includes:
Duncan Watts' "Six Degrees: The Science of a Connected Age" (on network dynamics)
Adam Cohen's "The Perfect Store: Inside eBay"
Glyn Moody's "Rebel Code: inside linux and the open source revolution"
Dan Rhodes' "Timoleon Vieta Come Home" (Timoleon Vieta is a dog, or to be precise, a mongrel with the most beautiful eyes)

Sometimes I wonder to what degree people who know me in real life but don't know I blog, understand who I am. I don't normally talk about the books, film, music or other oddball facts to people who don't know I blog, and to that extent a certain dimension of me is missing. Or maybe I'm just sprouting nonsense cos a new friend thought I'm commitment phobic. A better description though is commitment lethargic.

Maybe I don't want anyone who is capable of changing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home