Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm in a delicately frazzled frame of mind.

I've finished my first audio book "Freakonomics" which lasted slightly over 6 hours. I found it hard to multitask or even just commute while listening, so I had to sit down in a 3 hour sitting to finish it. Even then, I probably absorbed only half the book. I'm going to stick to hardcopy.

I'm still unclear about my next job after 2 months of idling.

I don't feel like I'm leaving the country. I have no full itinerary or hotel details. I've not been in Italy for nearly 9 years. I've not read up on places to visit. I think I'm going to be mistaken for a Japanese tourist again (yes, konichiwa to you too).

And I still have invisible friends at my age, one of whom can't rock out to Weezer during work. I hope things are fun where you are.

Hang on. Hang on. Hang on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home