Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Mixed bag of thoughts today.

Didn't read but stared and stared at the map of Italy. Still no travel plans. Uh-oh.

Had my first and probably last visit to a club I've not been to before. During my stay, I nursed 3 glasses of vodka ribena though frankly, it's really the ribena I crave for. If only it's not so embarrassing to ask for ribena on the rocks. Caught sight of some bloggers' friends but not the bloggers themselves. I guess having your photo posted does make a difference, regardless of whose blog it is. Thankfully, I didn't drink enough to embarrass myself by saying hi. Maybe I should have.

And do you ever think that hearing is probably the last sense you're capable of before you die, and wonder what is the last song you want to listen to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home