Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Strangest thought today. I was listening to the Owls' song Air, and out of the blue, I suddenly figured out the best way someone could go about breaking up with me (yes, it is an odd thought but then this is absolutely true to how I think). Anyway, this is what he could do.. he could make a Breakup compilation CD to leave behind.

The trick is to include music I would like, but the bulk of them should be new songs I've never heard before. The lyrics would convey everything that needed to be said without actually saying it to me. Since I don't reject music I like, I would be listening involuntarily to the compilation repeatedly. Then I could be buoyed by the same music which would at the same time be letting me down.

Fucked up thought isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home