Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Today in monotonous summary:
Watched the quirky movie Hidden Track, which was about a girl searching for a copy of the hidden track played 7 minutes after the last song on 500 of Jay Chou's albums. Why? Cos this was the song which reminded her of her lost love. Afterwards, this led me to buy Jay Chou's album Fantasy, making Jay the only other Chinese musician I listen to besides Faye Wong.

We spent 3 hours browsing through the audio fair and:
- found the same scene in The House of Flying Daggers was used repeatedly by a few different vendors to showcase their home theatre products, and I've still not seen the show.
- bumped into a friend of b12's accidentally at a magazine launch.
- discovered that plants are a cheaper and prettier noise absorption option than a bare mattress.
- I took pictures of albums which interested me.

Today I've also received a yellow flash lomolito camera from K and M (thanks!) and bought the latest DJ Shadow concert DVD.

All in all, a pretty good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home