Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, November 18, 2004

It's possible for me to be too tired to hold conversations with taxi drivers. I dashed to and from my customer's within 3 hours today and didn't chat with the taxi driver on either trip. Only 10 minutes after I've reached the customer's, I was summoned away with the rest to attend a fire drill. Bad timing, but at least I phoned with 3 colleagues regarding work in the interim.
Yes I know, it's time for me to re-evaluate my life.

+
Seen on the back of a jersey worn by the girl in front of me on an escalator:
"Help love triumph over the might of the Sinistrals!" I snapped a picture of the jersey cos I had no idea who the Sinistrals are. Well I still have no idea, but at least I've blogged about it and I figure someone else is going to find out for me. It's good to have inquisitive friends.

+
And: "The only constant in everything wrong with your life is you."
But: "The only constant in everything right with your life is you too."
So don't sweat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home