Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Today Anarchy took pictures of nearly every drink we had (except the Bei Song canned drinks, and I've drunk all their flavours by now). He took pictures of our milk tea and jelly drinks and included a profile shot of me (with my face hidden by my hair and only the tip of my nose showing cos I'm photophobic), and labelled the drinks installation art and me situational art. Eh ok. And he turned out to be a better radio control car driver than I am too. lol.

Anyway, he also asked the question of the day, which is: if DVDs are the same size as CDs, why are DVD jewel cases not the same as CDs but so space consuming instead? I could only answer feebly that it's to differentiate them from CDs, but as he rightly pointed out, there are other ways to do that. So if you know the answer, do let me know ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home