Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Right this instant. I'm the last person in the office, blasting music as I churn out documentation for the customer which will ironically probably be given a 5 second glance. However someone has to write the drivel, and this weekend seems quite burnt. And yes, there is still the 9.30pm teleconference call coming up which hopefully will only last 1 hour.

I'm also the proud but mystified owner of 3 ciggie cases of varying sizes. If I choose to fully stuff them, I will be able to carry 56 ciggie sticks on me at one go. But why? How can I explain that flipping the lids open and shut with one hand magically calms me down? Dad used to smoke but never had a ciggie case. I bet mum won't even recognise one. Does my brother crave for a ciggie case too, just that he doesn't know it yet?

I need to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home