Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Judging from the junk I eat, sometimes I wonder why I don't keel over from malnutrition. Today I had raisin bread for breakfast, raisin roll for lunch (eaten in front of the terminal as I worked through lunch), chocolate ice-cream for tea (bought in frustration after a tele-conference was delayed for 2 hours, though I did manage to squeeze in other work), and a muesli bar for dinner.

Then I felt so bad I went to the gym in the next building for a run, and even then I only ran 3km. When I got back to my office to carry on working, da mouse messaged me to ask me to go home, and that he was already home. I felt crestfallen and then he replied that he was just bluffing and still working in the office too. But he thought I should have been happy for him if he had been home earlier than me. And he was right, except I got home earlier again. Sorry! Next time I'll cheer when you get home first ok? :)

I need a break so much I'm getting paranoid. Everytime a colleague mentioned work, I asked for the deadline and reminded him or her about my imminent vacation. Somehow people don't seem to be registering this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home