Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, July 09, 2004

Over the years I've taught a few people to remember pi. My best friend outdid me by remembering 70 more decimal places than I can, but he soon forgot. Well yesterday I taught you to remember pi to 30 decimal places on the phone. It wasn't intentional but somehow inbetween talking about garlic sandwiches and Episode 1: Phantom Menace, I got you to remember pi. You laughed and protested that you'll be chanting pi to yourself unconsciously, but I didn't really expect you to remember though. This evening I sms'd you in the middle of a late meeting impulsively, and asked you to recite pi. You sms'd back precisely up to 30 decimal places within 10 seconds.

Hey Z, now there's one more person who can audit the numbers when we recite pi. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home