Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I was on top of the world cos something nice wouldn't have happened but for my intervention, and today 2 separate acquaintances asked me to please, smile.

The first was my customer, who commented that everyone was concentrating so hard in the project room that we all didn't smile. He asked if he drove us too hard and we all burst into nervous laughter. Hohoho.

The other was my gym instructor, who told me he's seldom seen me smile in the 3 sessions we've done together. I told him I smile while I'm running, and that's in the hour of cardiovascular workout I do before the personal training session with him. And besides, I'm a kilo heavier which I hope is just muscle.

Geez, and I always thought I was sunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home