Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I just attended my first weekly pub quiz with b12 and 2 other friends. We ended up the last of 9 teams cos I wasn't able to contribute much to the categories, namely Current Affairs, Sports, Entertainment and General Knowledge. What I had in return was access to friends who may know the answers though, so I spent half the time sms'ing them instead. My best friend knew the answer to when Titanic sank (1912); a friend knew the exact model of some airbus (A345); and another friend knew the exact Superbowl game score where the Patriots played (32-29). What I could tell for certain was probably the recent movie in which Nicole Kidman co-starred with Jude Law (Cold Mountain). I guess my niche interests haven't made me all-rounded, and b12 won't be asking me to join his team again in a hurry. lol. One of the winners dropped by to chat with our team, and he joked that all we needed was to watch TVmobile when commuting to work rather than sleep. Hmm. Wonder if that works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home