Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, February 06, 2004

Team members vetoed me playing music in the project room cos it would probably be too different. We listened to oldies instead, but it was ok. On another note, a customer whom I've been dealing with for about 3 years forgot my name today.

Stayed late to solve a problem but didn't manage to make headway. Instead I solved a colleague's problem. By the time I decided to hit the gym, it was already quite late. Decided to go run anyway, so arrived at the gym just after 9pm and ran for 8km, to the accompaniment of the strangely addictive Air track Surfing on a Rocket. The chorus kept repeating in my head: "5-4-3-2-1-0/ No one can stop me to go/ You'll never see me again"

I realise I spend at least 6 hours in the gym per week, and I don't even read as much. No good.

And yes, blogging is eating into my sleeping time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home