Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, June 09, 2002

Just before she drove me to the airport for my flight, I told her I didn't look forward to the long journey home. I wished we could just teleport ourselves instead and she laughed, Like beam me up Scotty? And she carried on to narrate to me two Robert Silverberg sci-fi stories along this vein of teleportation/ time travel. We got to the airport with plenty of time to spare, but I made a mistake and queued in the wrong queue cos everyone seemed to be in this really long snaking line. She stayed with me all the time, keeping me company. We realised later it's the wrong queue, and she felt a bit upset for me that I've waited unnecessarily cos of the terrible layout of the airport. And I got into the right queue, but then there was no coming out of that to meet her when I was done. So we yelled our farewells over 2 roped-off areas. I didn't even hug her and I wanted to.

It's so good to meet you again. You look wonderful, you are wonderful. I'm just so glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home