Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, June 08, 2002

I'm home. And so is my luggage. :) Woohoo!

Read lots on this trip, especially magazines while waiting to transit in Zurich (2 Cosmopolitan and a Harper's Bazaar). The Harper's Bazaar was quite bizarre. It's priced at US$3.50 so since I've got US dollars on me, I tried to pay this exact amount. The counter girl told me no no, it's actually 9.90 Swiss Francs, which translate to US$6.70 instead. Eh? This is outrageous! (But I succumbed anyway... boredom is more potent).

Wrote quite a bit too. In fact, I ran out of writing material on the flight home and ended up writing on the air sickness bag. No impetus to blog all that down since it's already been written though, and that is most important isn't it?

Came home, unpacked, showered, recharged all my electronic gadgets (including my Palm V which drained itself though I didn't bring it along on this trip). Lots to do but can't bring myself to do them yet. Think I'll edit my travel pics and video clips much later.

Good to be home. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home