Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, May 28, 2002

So I wasn't served peanuts on the plane and I wasn't sitting next to any lecherous old man. :) However my flight was slightly delayed but Pupi and I met up with my ex-colleague without a glitch. And now I'm typing this in the comfort of her place, 'cept I can't really read the Polish menu paths. Today Pupi and I tried eating at a Polish milk bar (food for the poor, sorta like a soup kitchen) followed by a Mac's meal (there's no English on the Mac's menu here). Everything is fine... tomorrow we go to the Royal Castle and check out the National Museum. Weather is great and people are friendly. There aren't that many asian tourists around so the 2 of us really stand out, especially with our boyish haircuts. Pupi is a great map reader and I just relaxed most of the time.

Life is good. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home