Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, June 10, 2002

A confession to Pupi. I realise I'm not the ideal sort of travelmate. When there's someone around, I like to take the backseat, get lazy and less alert. I have these odd compulsions to dash in every bookstore and music store and park myself there given every opportunity. Taking pics of people is something I really suck at and I know it. I'm aware staying with me in close proximity takes a lot of patience, so thanks so much for yours. :) And thanks for finding my ID ring back. I really can't thank you enough for not giving up on searching for it... that ring's been with me for so many years. I guess we understand each other better now though we've known each other for so long, isn't it strange? There are always other trips we can take! (though not for me this year)

Now I've got 41 unread office emails left, and I don't give a damn about anything except disappearing home so I'll do just that.
I'm going home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home