Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I did one of those pointless quizzes on Facebook about finding out my inner nationality. I thought I would have been an inner Japanese but I turned out to be an inner American:

You are highly competitive and highly independent, although you also have an easygoing and spontaneous nature. In order to hide and mitigate just how badly you want to win, you have developed a thick veneer of friendliness -- in order to lull your opponents into a false sense of security, yes, but also in order to actually tame your own natural blood lust, and most of the time it even works. Because you are so mobile and ever-changing, your friendships are always in flux, and the people who are your oldest friends may or may not accompany you all the way through life. Probably not.


I'm disturbed by this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home