Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's odd. Recently, I've started reading a blog which just as suddenly had disappeared. S: if you're still writing, will you consider dropping me an email on your new URL?

As for me, I've become less and less inclined to write. What is there to say? I don't think I'm treating people any differently than before. I'm still doing the same activities, but perhaps less frequently. The only difference is I'm just happy, but sometimes that's not what people want to hear.

5 Comments:

  • what do you care about what other people say? jus blog because u want to.

    anyway, i'm glad you are happy, and i would love to share your joy. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 PM  

  • i definitely will. (i'll get your email off you when i'm ready with my blog.)

    p/s it's so great you're writing happy posts. too many angsty, morbid blogs out there ... =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 AM  

  • We're happy you're happy! ;) How can we not be?

    3 months liao!

    By Blogger Davester, at 7:45 AM  

  • is 3 the magic number? and 3 months the magic time?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

  • i dun think there's any magic number or time. there's no safety margin beyond which nothing bad will happen, so i guess it's just to make every moment count. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home