Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, May 08, 2006

Everyday I'm learning something new about you, and it never ceases to amaze me.
Like the fact that you've read Jonathan Franzen's "The Corrections" before (and it's a bloody thick book).
Or how you're a somewhat gullible foodie ("Look, that stall says it's FAMOUS!").
Or how our laughter seems uniquely alike (you laugh like a young boy, while I laugh like a young girl).

In 2 days' time, it'll be 2 months since we've been together and I'll be out of the country on a short business trip.

I'll be glad to come back to you.

3 Comments:

  • Suddenly, you remind me of Lilo and Stitch cos' you're going to a kind of ukelele country. hahaha. Get ready your grass-skirt!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

  • in what way is it a ukelele country? it's 36 degrees celsius there today by the way, ga!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:39 PM  

  • They all like to sing and strum guitars? But not your kind of music tho'! Take care there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home