Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My friends have developed a morbid fascination for my saccharine saturation point (or how sickeningly sweet my blog entries can get). You never did say if you were embarrassed, but when my friends finally met you, they often seemed surprised into admitting afterwards that they liked you. "But I already said he's nice!" I'd protest, only to be greeted by dismissive looks.

Your friends think I'm domesticating you, while mine think it's the exact opposite. I can wash plates marginally faster now, and I think I can walk down the supermarket aisles with you without whimpering.

We've just managed to memorise each other's mobile phone numbers (after a dinner gathering where we found out we're probably the only couple who can't dial the other if either of us loses our mobile phone).

I'm slowly getting used to having you in my life, and I hope I've not taken you for granted.

2 Comments:

  • The question is less about the saccharine saturation point of your blogging, and more the saccharine tolerance point of your readership.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

  • best thing ta happen ta vaya evah mebe she'll be of some use ta society now post-BigO arf arf arf

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home