Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just realised I've been tagged by Titania to discuss the following:

- Seven dreams before death
- Seven things I can't do in this lifetime
- Seven things that attract me
- Seven things I say
- Seven books that I love
- Seven movies that I’ve loved

Here's my lame cop-out reasons:
Actually some sections are impossible for me (I can't pin down the books and movies that I love, because I'll constantly edit the list to put in something else).

And I'm not sure I can remember so many dreams (of the sleep-dreaming variety).

As for the things I can't do in this lifetime, unless they're tagged with a timeline (e.g. be a piano protege by the age of 10), I'm not sure what I can't achieve if only I can will myself to it (I'm so optimistic).

In my current frame of mind, seven things that attract me are nothing that won't cause readers to gag and splutter in disgust, so that leaves me with:

Seven things I say (and all short words at that):
1) "Ga!" (most preferred exclamation under all situations)
2) "Idiot" (used like a swear word and repeated most often by amused friends mimicking me)
3) "Meow" (used when content, because I can't purr)
4) "...or?" (my lazy way to ask a question)
5) "Your head" (used alternatingly with "Idiot")
6) my name (because I have to announce it everytime I log into a teleconference at work)
7) Not to be repeated cos it causes gagging and spluttering

Sorry, not very informative am I? Yikes.

1 Comments:

  • i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say we want to hear all the disgusting things that attract u :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home