Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, April 21, 2006

You know, until I met you, I thought I had commitment issues.

There were times I fancied the wrong types, though I secretly knew nothing could possibly work out. And there were times where I could be in a relationship if only I would settle. If only I could be really logical and see that I didn't have time to wait until someone Right came along. Because anyone could be Right if I will it so.

But this is not how my mind works.
And this is not how my heart works.
And during this time, I understood that I could see myself being single for as long as it took. Even if it meant a lifetime.

So I waited. Or rather I didn't wait, and just lived as if life without you is a dead certainty.

Then you came along, and everything fell into place.

6 Comments:

  • stop her before she floats away! ;)

    By Blogger Davester, at 11:31 AM  

  • er i've been asking her contradicting things though, on 1 hand i told her to take it slow, on the other (since i oredy met bigO) i've also asked her when they're moving to toronto so we can go snowboarding there ;) 2 thumbs up haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

  • :)
    -pupi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

  • but that is exactly how we should live life, so that we won't look back one day and think "I wasted so much time waiting when I could have used it to do the many things I wanted to do."

    By Blogger Patricea Chow-Capodieci, at 2:12 AM  

  • Finally, here's the MAGIC show after years of rehersals!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

  • There is an honesty in this passage that is simply sweet.

    By Blogger Tetanus, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home