Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, November 18, 2005

Last night I had dinner at a sushi restaurant near my place. The queue outside is often very long but since I was alone, I got a seat pretty quickly. Ended up sitting next to someone who ordered 5 identical plates of salmon sushi for himself. When he saw my stunned look, he explained that he wasn't Norwegian, if that's what I was thinking. lol. I've also added conveyor belt sushi next to dim sum as one of those places it doesn't make sense to eat alone at.

1 movie tonight and 3 tomorrow, and an outdoors book fair at Victoria Park too. Will be spending time with visiting folks and boy, is this week over quickly.

2 Comments:

  • i think it makes perfect sense. u're at a counter, eating sushi: it comes in small portions, u get to eat a variety.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • but i get to eat half the number of plates of sushi i could have eaten if i weren't there with someone else :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home