Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, October 14, 2005

I like bantering with the security guards. I like watching them play chinese chess late at night as they egged each other on to make stupid chess moves. I like scrutinizing the security cameras with them to check out who's cute in the apartment building. I like standing around the building lobby, munching on a fruit the guards have offered me and watching people come and go.

I think an alternative career for me besides being a receptionist may actually be a security guard. lol.

3 Comments:

  • you are a Wong Kar Wai character in the making ... and that's a good comment. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  

  • oo. my life is a movie! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 PM  

  • right...who ya gonna scare off as a guard?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home