Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Wandering round the venue before a film screening, I had a pleasant surprise meeting a friend who's back on vacation. We've not met for the longest time and as we were idly chatting away, he smiled at my boots and said he remember I was always into boots. I was stunned for that instant as I've worn boots infrequently nowadays, and I wondered if I was ever that boots girl he remembered.

Then I recalled the pair of boots I craved for and bought with my first paycheck (it was an unforgettable incident cos I also got pickpocketed right after buying the boots, so all I had was a pair of boots and no money). And all the boots after that which I don't need but buy anyway.

No. After all this time, I'm still no Manolo Blahnik chick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home