Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I met Glow for tea before the pyjamas party with the girls. It's odd that despite being acquainted all this while, I only knew him better during my jobless days. It was relaxing to chill out at the near deserted cafe where Glow related the story of how he had a surreal vision of a SIA girl in a remote village in Vietnam, and I told him what to me could be the worst breakup story ever. I remember telling him how relationships for me often began with moments, and he replied that moments do not make a relationship. And that was when I wondered if I should tell him I blog. It turned out to be easy. We were waiting in line for me to pay for beer for the party, and I just turned around and told him.

If you're reading now, hi! Welcome to my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home