Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, June 27, 2005

Had a careless fall today and left a deep graze on my left elbow. It's not painful but 3 band-aids later, fluid is still oozing from the wound. Have to pay attention to what I'm leaning my elbow on, sigh.

Other than that, today's films were an excellent selection.
A mockumentary which involves an ex-Playboy model employed as a sonar operator on a hunt for the Loch Ness monster, and an expedition crew all wearing misspelled ("EXPEDITITION CREW") jumpsuits.
An alternative Japanese world which features a blood fest in a huge trapped elevator (and I didn't scream or cover my eyes either).
A horror parody which includes amongst other gags, a bizarre exchange about Frankenstein ("The scientist is Frankenstein and the monster is actually called Frankenstein's Monster"/ "Oh, like in Dawson's Creek!")

Only thing I need now is sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home