Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm discovering more and more about my new drinking buddies. Today, it's Shoegazing Boy. Just now I managed to coax him to dance at the Poptart (indie retro) event and we were quite a bizarre pair. He was shuffling and looking at his feet, while I was flinging my arms and legs exuberantly all over the place, all the while with my eyes closed. Inevitably, a friend spotted me and came over to wave his hand before my face to demonstrate to Shoegazing Boy my habit to dance blind. Didn't dance long but it was fun.

And thanks to the friends who actually answered my plea for "Napoleon Dynamite" (coincidentally on the same day too). :) I really appreciate it!

Got to haul myself away to bed cos it's a long day again.
Hang in there folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home