Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Finished reading my 15th book this month, and found out I've already read the 14th book a couple of years ago but re-read it anyway. I also realise it tires me to read Michael Moore cos he rants too much.
The new batch from the library are:
Jim Aitchison's "Cutting Edge Commercials"
Terry Pratchett's "Monstrous Regiment"
Chuck Palahniuk's "Lullaby"
Mary Lisa Gavenas' "Color Stories: behind the scenes of America's billion-dollar beauty industry".

I remember holding hands with you and how you used to scribble words with your thumb on my inner palm. We would lock eyes while you wrote secret messages this way; it was your method to tell me and not tell me at the same time. If I could decipher your thumb swirls, perhaps we wouldn't be where we are now.

Drank 3 days in a row at Prince of Wales, Lot Stock & Barrel, and Dempsey Hut, and it's a different beer each time. Enough.

Gandhi once said: "My life is my message."
And what is my message now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home