Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, April 18, 2005

The Crazy CD sale at the film fest venue is absorbing all my attention. I know I'm jobless so it's not necessary to remind me to save; it's just that if you know me well, you'll understand that I don't function without music, if at all. I've been controlling myself though, so I've only gotten 5 CDs and a single there (which at $9.90 per CD and $1 per single is a steal, and classical CDs sell even cheaper at 3 for $10). I ended up buying 3 Glenn Gould classical piano CDs. Absolutely criminal.

For the classical music folks who are curious to know, it's Glenn Gould playing 1) Beethoven/ Liszt, 2) Mozart/ Hadyn, and 3) Bach. I'm too lazy to type out the details, but if you really want to know, I bought the CDs to hear him play and hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home