Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, April 08, 2005

Today's Fact #1:
I'm reading tirelessly nowadays. Just finished another 2 books today and borrowed 3 more:
Geoffrey A. Moore's "Inside the Tornado"
Patricia B. Seybold's "Customers.com"
Bernie Marcus & Arthur Blank with Bob Andelman's "Built from Scratch" (the story on Home Depot)

I guess I'm reading as much as I can before I think, and think hard at that.

Today's Fact #2:
Went out with my best friend and M, and M brought me along to test out Herman Miller's Aeron chair. After having read about it (in The Tipping Point if I'm not wrong), it's great to sit in the chair finally. It's much like riding a Segway after having read about it.. you need to reinforce the experience.

Today's Fact #3:
Just by watching 10 minutes of a Taiwanese TV serial during lunch today, I managed to find out that:
- the story revolved round 3 sisters and a hotel business
- the eldest sister is a single parent who is chased by an earnest young man
- the youngest sister is an air hostess who likes the earnest young man
- the middle sister has been out of touch cos she was sabotaged after having conceived her boyfriend's child, and had to go abroad for facial surgery; thereafter she returned to plot revenge on her boyfriend who has now moved on to chase his boss' daughter

Or something like that. My mind fairly went into overdrive and I knew I wouldn't cut it as a TV addict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home