Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, January 28, 2005

What happened today:
Nobody (understandably) wants to replace me at work. I don't know if one will appear by the time I leave.

I travelled from my current workplace to my new one, so I could help out before I joined them officially. I realise that despite my long hours at my current job, it's going to be much longer hours at my new job just because everything is not in place. It's still fun, but I wonder if I'll burn out at this rate. And there was an instant where I started questioning if it's worth it.

In a discussion today, someone was explaining an issue at length while I tuned off. Then I realised he has a deep baritone voice, very soothing like a drivetime DJ. It was nice just to sit quietly and listen at the end of a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home