Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, October 30, 2004

"I dreamt I was Julia Roberts in that movie."
"Which one?"
"I can't remember the title."
"Was it a romantic comedy or one of those mock-serious ones?"
"I guess it's a comedy but it wasn't funny in my dream."
"Who's the leading man? George Clooney? Brad Pitt? Hugh Grant?"
"No, I don't think so."
"What do you remember?"
"I was wearing something weird."
"Long knee-length killer boots?"
"No, not the shoes."
"Were you in a wedding dress?"
"Which movie is that?"
"My Best Friend's Wedding. Wait that's a bridesmaid dress. She wore one in Runaway Bride."
"Yeah, I think that's the one."
"Well what happened?"
"I think I was walking down the church aisle laughing and all ready to marry Richard Gere, and then suddenly I froze and wanted to bolt. That's what I remember."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home