Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, October 30, 2004

My life so far:
A friend gave me a song, another lent me a CD and a stranger gave me a plane over Paris.

Last week during the audio equipment audition, I came across a Ravi Shankar and Philip Glass collaborative album entitled Passages. The audiophile who owned it said the album would be difficult to find, but yet today I bought it from the first music store I stepped into since that day. Hmm. This month's music purchases were either classical or cinematic instrumental pieces. I wonder if I've, as someone will wryly proclaim, joined the dark side.

I realise I can play pool like a man and quietly strategize my moves, but I'll rather not. Sometimes I miss swearing during the game, as well as suspending our moves every now and then to make way for exchanging gossip.

And it's time to try to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home