Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, April 17, 2004

The night didn't end the way I thought it would. Da mouse phoned me up just past midnight to ask if I'd like to attend what we thought would be a drum & bass event, so I went. Let's say the music in his car was much better than that played at the event (which was more chill-out bossa nova than drum & bass). We didn't stay long and on our way back, da mouse had the bright idea to call lainey out to meet up. Just after 2am in the morning. Well.

SORRY TO WAKE YOU PUMPKIN! IT WASN'T MY IDEA! I HOPE YOU MANAGED TO GET BACK TO SLEEP QUICKLY!

And then we had milo (his hot mine cold) just a day after our exchange on the phone and our blogs. What a difference a day makes. Tomorrow, or technically speaking today, I'm going to attend Film Fest screenings, one of which I suspect I'll know at least 5% of the attendees. Woohoo.

Now I'm finally going to shower and sleep, and think about a beautiful song by the Ronettes entitled I Wish I Never Saw the Sunshine ("Baby, do you know what you took away? You took the blue out of the sky"). Hearing da mouse singing slightly offkey but in his heckcare way to this song while driving was quite fun. lol.

Thank goodness for weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home