Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I had a perfect moment on my way home, listening to Sia sing while jumping the gun and reading the last bit of An Invisible Sign of my Own. I was feeling content cos the ending would grant me piece of mind. I knew the protagonist would fall in love, and I knew she would relate the eternal life story again, but this time with a better ending. And then I suddenly thought about you. It wasn't an associative memory; I didn't chance upon anything to remind me of you. Instead, it was random madness as I wondered about how you are, and mused that someone who once lost sleep over me could be wiped out of my life just like that. You once wrote that there was no stare like mine, if almonds could be called eyes. Well, these almonds stared at the cinema screen instead tonight and would be looking forward to a break from movies tomorrow.

Be happy. I know I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home