Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

This morning I woke thinking I'm either going to buy a pair of dumbbells (3kg each), or catch the latest movie by Sylvia Chang called 20/ 30/ 40 today. The dumbbells cos I'm getting used to the weight of the current ones (2kg each) I bought a month ago; the movie cos I like Sylvia Chang. So I went to work and forgot all about it, till I realised I didn't feel like working late today and got out to catch the movie just in time.

I don't know about you, but the frequency I cry can be a predictable science. If I watch a movie every other day, and I cry at nearly every other movie, my teardrop rate can be easily deduced can't it? It doesn't matter if the plot is a deliberate tearjerker or friends roll their eyes at me. I cry anyway, and I cried today. It's a wonderful movie and I'm glad I caught it, though I didn't have time to go buy a pair of heavier dumbbells.

Got home and ate grapes, before settling down to rearrange the CDs on my table. Let's say I had 28 CDs stacked precariously on top of one another, and in mismatched jewel cases too. Woohoo. If only life is as simple as rearranging CDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home