Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, March 11, 2004

I think I took somebody else's black cardigan home accidentally. I didn't notice it at first cos I've got at least 4 black cardigans, all pure black and with slight variations in the sleeve length, material, zipper or buttons. I only know this one isn't mine cos I took it out of the closet this morning and it's too big. It's a size 9. Can't tell how I've gotten hold of it, unless it's from a pub I visited last week where there's only one other girl with a black cardigan. Whom I don't know personally. Bugger. So I sms'd someone who knows this girl to contact her, but it seems like she didn't lose any cardigan. Hmm. I wonder if this could be an old cardigan of mine after all, cept I've never hit size 9 before. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home