Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, January 03, 2004

My bimbo blog entry for Friday reads:
I found another stash of 4 pairs of earrings, so I actually own 28.5 pairs in total. Ooo. Too many earrings, too few holes.
My travelmates and I went berserk at the Zara sale. We spent 1+ hour there (during which I sms'd with 4 people and phoned with 2), and only stopped to have dinner at about 9.30pm, followed by dessert.
During dessert, the girls started reciting multiplication tables. Of 7. First in English, and then in German (perhaps this nonsensical spontaneity helps explain why I adore them). And then I chipped in and started reciting pi in German too. The only difference is no one would be able to spot the error if I recited incorrectly.

And it's time to hit the shower and bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home