Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Whenever I think I won't be blogging for some time, I still end up coming back. I guess blogging is too much a routine to ditch.

Random bits of my life:
Hot humid hot humid. I'm almost hallucinating in this heat now. Shouldn't the weather be cooler near the end of the year?

I went to my UK travelmate's place 2 nights back, and stroked her 2 cats while purring with them and sipping red wine. The girls were lying in bed and giggling while blogging online, and I cuddled on the floor next to them feeling content. At that instant, I had an urge to make wrong things right.

Had an impromptu dinner last night rounding up different friends and it was fun. Talk turned to Friendster.com and 6 degrees of separation. Someone at the table knew an acquaintance of Stephen Hawkins, while another knew an acquaintance of Einstein, so I'm now actually 3 degrees of separation away from these folks. lol.

After this blog I'm going offline to watch the dvd of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, and then I'll nip out to catch Kill Bill. Today seems to be designated for screwball flicks.

And yes, happy birthday to the friend I've yet to meet. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home