Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Today I went to the gym and ran my usual 6km. Then I popped over to HMV to sample music and stumbled upon UNKLE's latest album Never, Never, Land, where the cover is an illustration of slanty-eyed rocket-head aliens. Beautiful title don't you think? Not the Peter Pan fairyplace, but a caution to never touch down. I bought it of cos and beamed while listening to it at the Borders' Bistro continuously for 2+ hours. In fact, I was so engrossed I didn't even take off my earphones to order a drink. I simply scribbled "Earl Grey pls" on a napkin and placed it in front of me, till a passing staff noticed and picked it up. I made my way through 3 magazines and part of a book while listening to UNKLE and it was a good break from all those art films.

Today I remembered why I love music the most. When I listen to music, there is no emergency in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home