Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, August 15, 2003

Today I ran 10km (or precisely 9.91km) for the third time while listening to Mansun's Goodbye on auto-repeat. I guess I'm keeping track of all the songs I ran 10km to cos I don't expect to do this often.

Afterwards I wandered over to my favourite music store, where I was recommended 2 albums which I bought. One is a chill-out lounge music album by Lenny Mac Dowell, and I only got this cos there's a cover of Summertime on it. Yes, I've got a fetish for covers of Summertime and have lost count of the various covers I own. There's Janis Joplin's odd wailing version; the jazz versions of Ella, Nina and company; dance versions; instrumental big band renditions and what not's. I can't really explain why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home