Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Today has been a day of upheavals.

Today you found my blog and have read the entries since we've met. I guess I'm stunned cos I didn't really expect it, and I felt somewhat vulnerable. So I asked if you'd stop reading and you replied you'd if I wanted you to. I said yes, even though I might not be able to do it if our positions were swapped; even though I'm not sure you could comply. And now I'm not certain I could write about you anymore, but I'm just too tired to shift my blog. As my jc girlfriend pointed out bluntly, if it's a blog then it's meant to be read; otherwise it'd have been a personal diary right? Anyway I don't feel as upset as I thought I would, or maybe it's cos I trust you?

Today I had an awful day at work which doesn't bear repeating. So I won't. I ate a handful of biscuits for dinner and gave up writing documentation to come home. My Polish ex-colleague asked if I were ever tempted to insert witty lines in those documentation which no one would probably bother to read. I wish.

Today I found out an acquaintance has committed suicide. A girl I've only met twice: enthusiastic about film, earnest and too damn young. The last time I met her was after a screening, and a bunch of us were going for supper. We asked her along and she demurred, and I didn't think to make her stay. I didn't know her much at all. I only knew she liked Enya. Fuck.

Today better not be Groundhog Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home