Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

All this longkang talk has reminded me that I have fallen into a longkang before, while serving an attachment during Uni. I fell on my knees, tore both knees of my pants and scraped my right knee raw. (Hmm.. it doesn't sound good to repeat a word 3 times in a sentence, but I can't seem to find a replacement for knee. Oh well.) Till now I still have a barely perceptible coin-size scar there.

The thing is I'm not the sort to drag others down as well. I'm the sensible self-reliant sort who'd wait a bit to assess if I'm ok to move, and then look for a way to climb out. So what I'm doing now is just carrying on with my life as normal. I met friends for dinner. I fixed the file transfer problem of my latest icq version. I'll go running. I'll test out infra-red hotsync between my Palm V and my new thinkpad; and if that fails, I'll go get myself another new PDA toy. I'll try to sleep more, and attempt to kickstart my reading habit again. Or maybe I'll go join the Esplanade library and borrow DVDs to watch.

I'm just too tired to do more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home