Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, June 19, 2003

What transpired today.
It doesn't matter that I just ran yesterday cos today I still crave to.
It's been way too long since I last ate my glucosamine sulphate capsules and I don't think I'm about to start.
Attended a meeting where I was the lone female and the guys started making bawdy jokes, but thought better and toned down for my benefit. They needn't have bothered though.
In a car where I was the lone female and the guys started complaining about bad women drivers. When I asked about bad men drivers, the guys joked that these are probably gay drivers and you could tell by the way their cars swerve. lol.
I'm currently reading Nicholson Baker's A Box of Matches.. it's about the thoughts of a guy who wakes up every morning at 4+ am to be by himself. Obsessively funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home