Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

For 3 nights in a row I dreamt of impossible things.

The first night I dreamt Depeche Mode came down to a local campus to perform a 4 hour set. I dreamt I was studying there and saw them finally, having skipped their one and only concert here previously due to exams. I knew I was dreaming cos I was content to wander away from their set to attend classes inbetween (who would?!) and there were escalators in school like those in malls.

The last night I dreamt I had a huge tattoo done spanning my right shoulder to wrist. In technicolour details, the tattoo is of a mystical chinese creature (scaly and fierce, not a dragon or a phoenix) whose name escapes me now. It seemed to belong on someone else's arm bigger than mine. I remembered wondering how I could explain about this tattoo at work, and then I woke.

The dream on the second night eludes me still, but I know it's not one of those forever running dreams. That I do in reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home