Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, June 08, 2003

Couldn't publish for a while cos of changes Blogger was making. Actually I don't think it's over for me cos I'm still seeing the old Blogger editor. Lost track of what I wanted to blog but that's ok.

Finished reading Dave Eggers' You Shall Know Our Velocity, the 19th book I've read this year.
Still haven't bought the latest Radiohead CD.
Been watching lots of short films on AtomFilms after being disappointed with the crop of local ones I've seen recently. Now I'm watching Bill Plympton's animation shorts. I remember catching his animation shorts in one of the Film Fests, witty and beautiful.
My jc girlfriend said we're all living our lives like in the movie Groundhog Day, repeating the same activities again and again. I thought whimsically that in this case, if we were a music band, we would be Arrested Development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home