Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, June 23, 2003

Collapsed. MC. Relieved. At the clinic, the nurse handed me the ear thermometer to take my own temperature. Unlike the attendant at my gym who kindly goes "How many times already?" while I try not to cringe at the approach of the ear thermometer, the nurse doesn't have the luxury of time. My doctor is almost unrecognisable in her garb of robe, mask and gloves.. she looked all set to operate on me. Looked at my previous medical records and realised it's been exactly 6 months since I last fell ill. Shouldn't I fall ill less what with all that running?

Unexpected. Came home and read other people's blogs, something I've not had time for recently. Stumbled upon a little line you wrote some time back about my love, "in a slightly manic and almost frightening way for bastardised music most other people leave lying on the shelf". I smiled, and hope life holds you in good stead too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home